Friday, October 27, 2023

Sihui City, Guangdong, China - an ancient county with a history of more than 2,400 years.中国広東省四会市 - 2,400 年以上の歴史を持つ古代の県

Sihui City, Guangdong, China - an ancient county with a history of more than 2,400 years.中国広東省四会市 - 2,400 年以上の歴史を持つ古代の県

Sihui City, affiliated to Zhaoqing City, Guangdong Province, is located in the central part of Guangdong Province. The Tropic of Cancer divides the entire territory into two parts. The total area is 1,258 square kilometers and the total population is 520,000. In 2014, Sihui City was selected as the 97th among the top 100 counties and cities in terms of comprehensive strength of small and medium-sized cities in China. In 2017, Sihui City was selected as the fifth national civilized city.

1. Historical evolution

1. In the 33rd year of Qin Shihuang (214 BC), Sihui County was established, and the current site was governed by Nanhai County. 

2. In the 10th year of Emperor Kaihuang’s reign in the Sui Dynasty (590), Sihui County belonged to Guangzhou. In the sixth year of Xining (1073) in the Northern Song Dynasty, it belonged to Duanzhou, and in the first year of Chonghe (1118), it belonged to Zhaoqing Prefecture.

3. In 1914, it belonged to the Guangdong and Hainan Road. It belonged to Guangdong Province in 1920.

4. In 1949, it belonged to Xijiang Prefecture. In 1952, it merged with Guangning County to form Guangsi County, which belongs to the administrative region of central Guangdong. In 1954, the original two-county system was restored, and the four townships of Jianggu, Jianglin, Huangtian and Shigou in Guangning County were placed under Sihui County.

5. In 1956, it was a Gaoyao area. In 1959, Sihui and Guangning counties merged again to form Guangsi County, which belongs to Jiangmen Prefecture. In 1961, Sihui County was divided into Zhaoqing Prefecture. In 1970, it was transferred to Zhaoqing Prefecture, and in 1988, it was transferred to Zhaoqing City. In 1993, the county was removed and established as a city, and it was managed by Zhaoqing City.

2. Origin of place names

Because there are Gujinshui, Zhenjiang River, Jianshui and Longjiang River in the east of the county, it was named Sihui, which means "all four rivers are connected". "Taiping Huanyu Ji": "The four gatherings include Dongjin River and Zhenjiang River in the east, Jianshui River in the west, and Longjiang River in the north. All four rivers are connected, so they are named after them."

3. Tourist Attractions

1. Silver Belt Falls. Located in the north of Sihui, it is the waterfall with the largest drop in Guangdong Province.

2. Zhenshan. It is located 3 kilometers southwest of Sihui City, with a mountain height of 649 meters. During the Tang Dynasty, Zhenshan Mountain was originally named Guangzheng Mountain. It was renamed Zhenshan Mountain because of the saying that "Wen's Zhennu became an immortal here."

3. Huineng Temple, the Sixth Patriarch. Located in the Zhenshan Scenic Tourist Area of Sihui City, the original temple was built in the Tang Dynasty and has a history of more than 1,300 years. When it was rebuilt in the 14th year of Jiaqing in the Qing Dynasty, the Sixth Patriarch Huineng Temple had a construction area of more than 600 square meters, with a gray sand spring wall and fir wood tile structure. The overall layout is a central axis plan, which consists of a gate, a front hall, a back hall, and supplementary wing rooms, verandahs and alleys on the left and right. The temple is surrounded by mountains, with steep mountains and pleasant scenery. In the mountains adjacent to the Sixth Patriarch Huineng Temple, there are also place names and mountain names related to the Sixth Patriarch Huineng's deeds, such as "Sixth Patriarch Huineng Pond", "Buddhist Hall Top", "Xianren Road", "Rotten Buyi", etc. .

4. Ganxiang Sightseeing Bridge. Sihui City, known as the "Hometown of Citrus in China", has built the "Gan Township Sightseeing Bridge" across the city from the east and west banks. The bridge is 420 meters long and 15.5 meters wide. Among them, the driving lane is 8 meters, the sightseeing lane is 6 meters, and the pedestrian lane is 1.5 meters. Five antique sightseeing pavilions have been built on the downstream sightseeing road, each with 3 floors.

中国広東省四会市 - 2,400 年以上の歴史を持つ古代の県

四会市は広東省肇慶市に属し、広東省の中央部に位置しており、北回帰線により全土が 2 つの部分に分かれています。 総面積は1,258平方キロメートル、総人口は52万人です。 四会市は2014年に中国中小都市の総合力上位100県市の97位に選ばれ、2017年には全国5番目の文明都市に選ばれた。

1. 歴史的進化

1. 秦の始皇帝 33 年(紀元前 214 年)に四会県が設立され、現在の場所は南海県が統治しました。 2. 隋の開皇帝の治世 10 年 (590 年)、四会県は広州に属しました。 北宋の西寧六年( 1073 年)には端州に属し、崇和元年( 1118 年)には肇慶県に属しました。

3. 1914 年に広東海南路に属しました。 1920 年には広東省に属しました。

4. 1949 年に西江県に属した。 1952 年に広寧県と合併し、広東省中部の行政区に属する広西県が設立されました。 1954 年に元の 2 県制が復活し、広寧県の江谷、江林、黄田、石溝の 4 つの鎮は四会県に編入された。

5. 1956 年、ここは高要地区でした。 1959年に四会県と広寧県が再び合併し、江門県に属する広西県が設立された。 1961年、四会県は肇慶県に分割された。 1970 年に肇慶県に移管され、1988 年に肇慶市に移管された。 1993 年に県が廃止されて市となり、肇慶市が管理することになった。

2. 地名の由来

県の東部には古神水、鎮江、建水、龍江があるため、「4つの川がすべてつながっている」という意味を込めて四会と名付けられました。 『太平桓雨記』:「四つの集まりには、東の東津江と鎮江、西の建水川、北の龍江が含まれます。4つの川はすべてつながっているため、その名前が付けられています。」

3. 観光スポット

1. シルバーベルトが落ちる。 四会市の北に位置し、広東省で最大の落差を誇る滝です。

2.贞山。 四会市の南西3キロに位置し、山の高さは649メートルです。 唐の時代、贞山はもともと広正山と呼ばれていましたが、「文の贞奴はここで仙人になった」という言い伝えから贞山に改名されました。

3. 恵能寺、第 6 代総主教。 四会市贞山風景観光区に位置するこの寺院は、唐の時代に建てられ、1300年以上の歴史があります。 清の嘉慶十四年に再建されたとき、六祖恵能廟の建築面積は600平方メートル余り、灰色の砂泉の壁とモミの木の瓦で造られた。 全体の配置は門、前殿、後殿、左右の付棟室、縁側、路地からなる中軸プランとなっている。 寺院は山に囲まれており、険しい山々があり、景色が心地よいです。 六祖恵能廟に隣接する山々には、「六祖恵能池」、「佛殿上」、「仙人路」、「ロッテンブイ」など、六祖恵能の功績に関わる地名や山名も残っています。 」など。

4.甘祥観光橋。 「中国の柑橘類の故郷」として知られる四会市は、東岸と西岸から市内を横断する「甘郷観光橋」を建設した。 橋は長さ 420 メートル、幅 15.5 メートルです。 そのうち、走行車線は8メートル、観光車線は6メートル、歩行者車線は1.5メートルです。 下流の観光道路には 3 階建てのアンティーク観光パビリオンが 5 つ建てられています。

Sihui City Investment Promotion Center

Contact information

Tel: +86 758 3611228

Fax: +86 758 3611228



No comments:

Post a Comment


Accelerate the progress! Successfully completed! Several billion-yuan projects in Gaoyao District, China have refreshed their progress

Accelerate the progress! Successfully completed! Several billion-yuan projects in Gaoyao District, China have refreshed their progress Inves...